World Energy Innovations designs holistic energy systems that address energy efficiency across HVAC, process and other loads in your facility or campus. After our initial Energy Assessment, we engineer client-approved Energy Conservation Measures into a detailed implementation plan with guaranteed savings metrics.
We engineer the system through:
- Inventory and verification of existing equipment
- Detailed concept engineering drawings
- Detailed cost estimates in consultation with customer-preferred contractors
- Our recommended energy model and savings analysis
- Proposals to implement the project
As the owner’s rep, we hire and manage a customer-approved, locally-licensed engineering firm to expedite some detail design and other engineering tasks. This allows us to stay 100 percent accountable for the project’s design and performance while reducing engineering costs.
We can further cut costs for customers who take energy efficiency to scale across multiple sites by rolling out multiple preliminary engineering reports for similar facilities and campuses.